May 26-27, 2017
The Marriage Commandments Workshop
John Diffenderfer, Author, "The Marriage Commandments"
Dr. Robin Gould, Marriage and Family Therapist, Author, Teacher
Nathein & Shannon Perkins, Pastors, Mercy Collective
Experience the Marriage Revolution
"This changes everything..."
Get ready for a marriage workshop like never before... Two days of transformational discovery and growth that will challenge what you think about your marriage, reveal the true dynamics of your relationship, and equip you to transform and strengthen your marriage. This in-depth workshop goes beyond ideals and teaches you real tools to strengthen the unity and understanding within your marriage.
Your understanding of your spouse and God's plan for your marriage will never be the same...
A Results-Focused Event
This intense, intimate, and interactive event is focused on providing real solutions for the real issues facing modern marriages. The tools provided in this workshop provide a framework for couples to strengthen their marriages — whether strong or faltering. Focusing on harmonizing the spiritual, emotional, and physical aspects of marriage, this event will challenge you, expose the roadblocks in your relationship, and provide a roadmap for sustained intimacy and trust.
- The Ten Commandment's Ten Principles for Godly Marriage
- Understanding and Mastering the Conflict Types within Your Marriage
- Building an Emotionally-Focused Foundation for Communication
- Breaking Through Silence and Unspoken Discontent
- Finding Sexual Shalom
- The Marital Necessities
- Friday, May 26, from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Saturday, May 27, from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
At Crievewood Baptist Church
480 Hogan Road
Advance registration is required for this event. Space is limited. Registration will close on or before noon CST on Sunday, May 21, depending on when the event is filled.
Cost: $140 per couple
- Admission to all sessions, including interactive Q&A sessions;
- Study materials and resources;
- Lunch and refreshments;
- A gift set, including seminar books; and
- Post-event consultation with speakers, if desired
Note: Accommodations are not provided, but the area features many wonderful hotel options.